CallToU: Calling you!
Users call family, friends, and people around them for help.
Since its inception nearly 10 years deep in the security industry, the brand for the elderly, children and other special groups of people continue to develop high-quality products and provide a great user experience.
Our mission: to make users safer, families more at ease, and life better.
Why Choose CallToU Caregiver Pager Emergency Life Alert System ?
- This home wireless doorbell is specially designed for the hearing-impaired seniors and friends who are hard of hearing.
- Supports 5-level volume adjustment, vibration, mute, burst and other 4 modes.
- Portable Design: The doorbell for the deaf has a back clip, which can be carried on the belt or pocket, and it is more convenient to wake the owner.
- Long-distance anti-interference: The working distance can reach 1000 feet in an open and barrier-free environment, long-distance remote control, stable signal, no mutual interference, and signals can be received anywhere in the home.
- Music to Your Ears: The doorbell boasts an ample selection of 4 melodies and a wide volume range of 0-110 dB. Ranging from traditional doorbell chimes to jingles known around the world, the playlist certainly offers a chime that suits your taste.
4 Remind modes
Greatly Help Pregnant Women, the Elderly and Children to Avoid Danger
A Warm Caregiver Pager Gift for Your Loved Ones
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 3.35 x 2.95 inches|
|Item Weight||8.1 ounces|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||CC21|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||September 12, 2022|