Each set is individually paired and ready to use. If you need to add more call buttons, it is also possible, but you need to re-pair.
- [2 Pager and 2 Call Buttons] There are 1 Socket Receiver (Plug and Play) ,1 Portable Receiver that can vibrate reminder and 2 Remote Waterproof Transmitters
- [Portable with Vibration Reminder] The battery receiver is portable,Bring it with you everywhere by keeping it in pocket/bag or attach it with the included belt clip.The pager will ring and vibrate and flash when press the call button
- [Easy pairing, strong signal, durable] Press and hold the transmitter button for more than 3 seconds, immediately press the receiver's setting button, and hear the "beep" sound, the pairing is successful. The acceptance range of 500 feet in an open area not only meets the needs of families, but is also suitable for hospitals, nursing homes, and nursing institutions. This is a high-quality durable pager set.
- [Waterproof & Easy Carry] Transmitter/Push Call Button is acceptable for Meal/Soup Splash. And Allow to be Installed in the Washing Room.It can Be Put in Pocket.Or Hang on neck as Pendant. Fixed in Bedside/Washing Room. The Fixed Bracket and Double sticker are included
- [Suitable for people and quality assurance] This wireless portable nursing pager system is suitable for children, the elderly, pregnant women, paralyzed patients, and the disabled. If there is any quality problem during the warranty period, unconditional free shipping return and exchange
CallToU Caregiver Pager can easy your life, Saves Hovering Over A Loved One. Gives you peace of mind without losing independence or privacy
5 Volume level and 500 FT Working Range
Pair Method of Plug-In Receiver
Select your wanted ringtone
Press Backward and Forward button to choose your wanted chimes
Press Volume Button
Press Volume Button until hear a "Ding"
Short press call button, will hear a "Ding-ding"
Press the panic button, if the ringtone is your set before, which means the pair is successful
Pairing Method of Portable Receiver
Turn on The portable Receiver
Push down to open back cover
As shown in the figure, gently push down to remove the back clip
Select ringtone, Pair
1. Press "Music" Button to select wanted ringtone
2. Press the Vibrates Button if you want the vibrate
3. Press the "Volume" button until hear "Ding
Press the button
4. Short press call button, will hear a "Ding-ding"
5. Press the panic button, if the ringtone is your set before, which means the pair is successful