- 【DOOR CHIMES for BUSINESS When ENTERING】Magnetic door sensor will automatically trigger the receiver when the magnetic stripe is separated 1cm and the receiver will alerts immediately whenever the door or windows is opened. It works great as an entry door bell and also helpful to know when visitors have come in. If our children and the elderly open doors and windows, we can also know in time
- 【600 FT RANGE & 20 DOOR SENSOR EXPANDABLE】The range of entry alert chime is 600 feet far enough to cover every door and window in your house. Each wireless doorbell receiver can pair up to 20 magnetic contact sensor(or call buttons) and each door sensor can add unlimited receivers. Our door chime can be widely used different occasion for your all of needs, such as your home, store, office and business
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Door open chime don't need tool. Plug the receiver into socket, tear off the tape behind door sensor chime then paste on the door. The wireless door chime has been matched before shipment. If you need to replace music or add a transmitter, please re-pair, Also need to re-pair if you change the battery
- 【EASY PROGRAMMING】 55 chime options with blue light flashing and we could easily change them whenever we want. 5 levels of adjustable volume from 0-110 dB (Mute Mode Included). Different ringtones are set for different door sensors
- 【365 DAYS WARRANTY】 Our wireless door sensor is approved by FCC, CE and RoHS; we provide customer service on our products and we will always do our best to support you. Besides, we will offer 365 days warranty and 24 hours customers service. Any problems about door open chime, pls contact with our customer service team to get a full refund or replacement
Alert when kids open the window
How To Change Ringtone & Pair The Door Chime?
Press the " forward " / " backward " button on the receiver to choose your favorite melody.
Press and hold down the volume button, until it makes a "Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Separate the sensor quickly, it will makes a "Ding-Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Separate the sensor again to confirm whether the current ringtone is the one you have set, if yes, the pairing is completed.
How To Change The Batteries?
Gently move the cover of magnetic door sensor.
Remove the battery out to replace a new one.