- [ Wireless Guard ] 2 Receivers 2 Call Buttons and 1 Hand Call Bell. Allow caregivers and residents to be free while ensuring that help is still available at the touch of a button or shaking a bell, ideal for elderly, seniors, patients, disabled
- [ Easy to Carry ] The receiver can be moved with the caregiver and the open area working range is 500+ ft, you can take it to the bedroom, kitchen or yard. The call button can also be hung around the neck of the person with a neck strap who needs help like a pendant or secured with a bracket or double sticker
- [ Smart Ringtones ] The receiver of caregiver pager has 55 ringing tones to choose from and 5 level adjustable volume from 0db to 110db. Easy use by plug the receiver into an electrical outlet
- [ High Quality ] Both call button and receiver are waterproof and dustproof. Whether you install it in the washroom or take it outside on a rainy day, you don't have to worry about this caregiver pager getting wet
- [ Dont Hesite to Order ] The sophisticated packaging helps you keep the pager secure without worrying about losing it. If you have any questions, you can check the included user manual, and 24 hours customer services and professional technology team are standing by
55 Ringtones and 5 Level Volume
55 Ringtones ,the default ringtone is “Ding-Dong”
5 Level Adjustable Volume From 0db to 110db
Working voltage of Receiver:110-260V
How to change the ringtone
Step 1:Press the " forward " / " backward " button on the receiver to choose your favorite melody.
Step 2:Press and hold down the volume button ,until it makes a "Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 3:Press the call button quickly,it will makes a "Ding-Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 4:Press the call button again to confirm whether the current ringtone is the one you have set,if yes,the pairing is completed.
Expandable with Receivers/Transmitters
Expand your existing CallToU caregiver pager system with up to 55 transmitters and 20 receivers for your specific usage scenario in seconds thanks to the simple pairing method.
How to pair more transmitters
Step 1:Press and hold down the volume button on the receiver until it makes a "Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 2:Press the call button quickly,it will makes a "Ding-Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 3:Press the call button again to confirm whether the receiver can sound,if yes,the pairing is completed.
If the caregiver pager can not work when you received it,please re-pair it.