- [ Wireless Guard ] 1 Receiver 2 Call Buttons. Allow caregivers and residents to be free while ensuring that help is still available at the touch of a button, ideal for elderly, seniors, patients, disabled
- [ Easy to Carry ] The receiver can be moved with the caregiver and the open area working range is 500+ ft, you can take it to the bedroom, kitchen or yard. The call button can also be hung around the neck of the person with a neck strap who needs help like a pendant or secured with a bracket or double sticker
- [ Smart Ringtones ] The receiver of caregiver pager has 55 ringing tones to choose from and 5 level adjustable volume from 0db to 110db. Easy use by plug the receiver into an electrical outlet
- [ High Quality ] Both call button and receiver are waterproof and dustproof. Whether you install it in the washroom or take it outside on a rainy day, you don't have to worry about this caregiver pager getting wet
- [ Dont Hesite to Order ] The sophisticated packaging helps you keep the pager secure without worrying about losing it. If you have any questions, you can check the included user manual, and 24 hours customer services and professional technology team are standing by
- User Manual
Medical alert system easily installed with waterproof IP55 Plug-in and play.
Approx. 500+feet operation range (open air)
The default ringtone is “Ding-Dong”.
Low power consumption
Working voltage of Receiver:110 V-- 260 V
Battery in Transmitter: 12V 23A Alkaline battery
Working distance: 500 ft In open area.
1 x Receiver
2 x Transmitters
2 x Double Sided Adhesive Tapes
1 x User Manual
2 x 12V 23A Batteries
Fast Delivery：We prioritize shipping from local warehouses in your country/region (such as the United States, Canada, etc.), and you will receive the package soon.
NOTE:The transmitter requires a 23A 12V Alkaline battery which is already included and not rechargeable. The Receiver plugs into a wall outlet and requires no battery.
|4.37 x 3.58 x 3.5 inches
|2 12V batteries required. (included)
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer