- 2 Receivers and 2 Call Buttons, the Idea is for Both Caregiver and Patient/Elderly/Resident/Handicapped/Sick Freedom while Still calling for Help at home. Not need to Yell to Get Someone’s Attention
- The system with 2 chimes/receivers for large house allows you to set one in bedroom to wake you up when wireless signal comes in, Another could set in other floor,passage or any other location with an electric outlet
- Portable Batteries Pager is convenient for Caregiver to take it anywhere such as in Pocket/in Bag/Outside/Garden/Upstair/Downstair.
- Transmitter/Push Call Button is Waterproof. Acceptable for Meal/Soup Splash. And Allow to be Installed in the Washing Room.It requires a 23A 12V Alkaline battery which are already included and not rechargeable
- Transmitter /Push Call Button is Easy Carry. It can Be Put in Pocket. Or Hang on neck as Pendant. Neck Strap included. Fixed in Bedside/Washing Room. The Fixed Bracket and Double sticker are included
CallToU Wireless Caregiver Call Button System Home Care Helper
CallToU Gives Your Family a Sense of Security and Happiness!
Ideal Security Wireless Safety Caregiver Pager
Home Wireless Caregiver Pager System
PLUG IN RECEIVER & POCKET GUARDIAN PERSONAL BATTERY PAGER
A good helper for home care----Better care for family
Help Button for Elderly
LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO CARRY CALL BUTTON
Simplisafe help button for seniors at home---One click for help
Expandable with Receivers/Transmitters
Expand your existing CallToU caregiver pager system with up to 55 transmitters and 20 receivers for your specific usage scenario to the simple pairing method.We have door/window sensor and multiple kinds of call buttons, please enter our store to view.
PROTECT THE ONES YOU LOVE
CallToU----TO MORE CARE FOR YOU
This wireless caregiver pager is designed to increase caregiver efficiency and meet elderly who want freedom and need a sense of security
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 4.02 x 3.58 inches|
|Item Weight||11.7 ounces|
|Batteries||2 12V batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||August 26, 2020|