- Wireless & Easy Installation: Wireless caregiver pager helps you save the trouble of wire installation. Just need to plug in the receiver and stick the wireless call button to the house/hospital/clinic. You can also stick it on the surface of any other thing so your family/patient can call for help anytime and anywhere.
- Take Better Care of Your Family & Patient: If you have elderly with disability, the emergency button can remind you to help your family while you are resting/working/doing housework. If you are running a hospital/clinic the nurse call button allows you and your patients to get the most immediate contact.
- 38 Ringtones & 5 Volume & LED Number Display: The receiver is equipped with 38 kinds of ringtones of different styles for your choices. You can programme each panic button to its own sound. 5 levels volume adjustable, from silent to noisy(0 db to110 db), you don't have to worry about not hearing the sound. The LED indicator can display different numbers to help you easily distinguish which room is calling.
- Long Receiving Range of 500Ft/150m & Expandable: The nurse call system has a large signal reception range. It can be used in both 2 or 3-story house. It can also pair to additional receivers or call buttons to expand your using range.
- Satisfactory After-Sales Service : If there are quality problems with the products, please feel free to contact us. So as to give you the best shopping and using experience.
CallToU Caregiver Pager Panic Button
When a pregnant woman has mobility problems, she just needs to press the button and you will know.
Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention for Elderly/Patient/Disabled/Child
- Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention for Elderly
- Call Button for Elderly at Home
How to pair more transmitters and select music?
Press the “forward”/”backward” button on the receiver to choose your favorite melody.
Press and hold down the volume button,until it makes a “Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button quickly,it will make a “Ding-Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button again to confirm if the current ringtone is the one you set, if it is, the pairing is complete.