- 【STAY MORE INDEPENDENT AND IN CONTROL】: The CallTou caregiver pager for seniors is a wireless, long range panic button for elderly and other people who need extra care, which gives back some privacy and independence to the patient or elderly person, whilst providing peace of mind to their family members
- 【GET HELP QUICKLY & EFFICIENTLY】: When assistance is needed, a simple press of the caregiver call alert button sends a signal directly to the caregiver’s pager receiver. This emergency pager system is suitable for private households, as well as hospitals, nursing homes, and many other places. With a long range of up to 300ft/90m (open area), the caregiver has the option to be further away and still get alerted
- 【ANYONE CAN OPERATE IT】: Even with limited function in the hands, a person will be able to press the panic button alarm to ask for help. The included neck strap will ensure the elderly pager is always easily accessible. The safety call button is splash proof and can be affixed on the bathroom wall. Please note that it can’t be immersed in water so should be removed before bathing or showering
- 【EASY TO SET UP】: This emergency button for elderly monitoring is easy to set up, but our customer support team can also help you set it up according to your needs – precise pairing between multiple receivers and transmitters, setting a selection of 55 ringtones and adjusting volume for example
- 【OUR PROMISE TO YOU】: A alert system for seniors and patients needs to be reliable 24/7. At CallToU, we provide round-the-clock customer service, in addition to a full year’s warranty and money back guarantee. Because we want you to have that peace of mind when it comes to caring for your loved one
Ultra low-power design, longer working hours
Pager: 3*AAA Battery
Transmitter: 1* 12V 23A Alkaline Battery
Working voltage of Receiver:110-260V
How To Change Ringtone & Pair The Pager?
Press the " forward " / " backward " button on the receiver to choose your favorite melody.
Press and hold down the volume button, until it makes a "Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button quickly, it will makes a "Ding-Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button again to confirm whether the receiver can sound, if yes, the pairing is completed.
How To Change The Batteries?
Use the mini screwdriver to unscrew the 3 screws.
Change the battery.