About this item
- 【 Wireless Guard 】 2 Receiver 3 Call Button. Allow caregivers and residents to be free for their daily work and life. When the elderly and senior need a help, just press the call button. Ideal for elderly, seniors, patients, disabled. Protect the elderly privacy and independence
- 【 Easy to Carry 】 The caregiver pager system can be used in the bedroom, kitchen or yard with open area 300 FT working range. The call button can take by hand, put into pocket, hung around the neck of the person with a neck strap who needs help like a pendant and secured with a bracket or double sticker
- 【 55 Ringtones & 5 volume level】 The receiver of caregiver pager has 55 ringing tones to choose from and 5 level adjustable volume from 0db to 110db. Easy use by plug the receiver into an electrical outlet and you can set the suitable volume level as your request
- 【 Waterproof and dustproof 】 Both call button and receiver are waterproof and dustproof. Whether you install it in the washroom or take it outside on a rainy day, you don't have to worry about this caregiver pager getting wet
- 【OUR PROMISE TO YOU 】 A alert system for seniors and patients needs to be reliable 24/7. At CallTou, we provide round-the-clock customer service, in addition to a full year’s warranty and money back guarantee. Because we want you to have that peace of mind when it comes to caring for your loved one
Ultra low-power design, longer working hours
Pager: 3*AAA Battery
Transmitter: 1* 12V 23A Alkaline Battery
Working voltage of Receiver:110-260V
How To Change Ringtone & Pair The Pager?
Press the " forward " / " backward " button on the receiver to choose your favorite melody.
Press and hold down the volume button, until it makes a "Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button quickly, it will makes a "Ding-Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button again to confirm whether the receiver can sound, if yes, the pairing is completed.
How To Change The Batteries?
Use the mini screwdriver to unscrew the 3 screws.
Change the battery.