- WIRELESS CAREGIVER PAGER: 1 plug-in receivers with digital number display and 6 call alarm buttons. The digital receivers have a reception range of 500 feet/150 meters and can be used whenever an outlet is available. The perfect guardian for seniors who want freedom but still want to feel safe
- SET NUMBERS for DIFFERENT CALL BUTTONS: Each call button for different number. You can put call buttons in every activity area, so you can get help anywhere any time.This number caregiver pager can show caregiver/ medical personnel exact location or room number where signal is coming from. It's a perfect device for places like nursing house/ hospital/ clinics/ Partments/ restaurants/ bars etc
- LED NUMBER DISPLAY: The digital display caregiver pager is equipped with LED flash, which can be used even at night to know who is calling for help, and caregivers with hearing impairment can also use it. The led light of the call button will light up when the power is low. Don't worry about the power problem
- EFFECTIVE & POWERFUL CAREGIVER PAGER SYSTEM: The caregiver pager with strong penetration, it can be used in 2 or 3 floors of residential buildings. The rescue call buzzer has 38 ringing tones, with 5-level adjustable volume from 0db to 110db. The sound is loud enough. You can freely adjust your favorite music and appropriate volume
- PORTABLE CALL BUTTON: There is a clip on the back of each SOS call button, which can be used as a call pendant, equipped with a rope, can be worn around the neck, can be hung on the bedside or the hook on the bathroom wall, etc
Larger Working Range
Press the “forward”/”backward” button on the receiver to select your favorite melody.
Press and hold down the volume button,until it makes a “Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button quickly,it will make a “Ding-Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Press the call button again to confirm if the current ringtone is the one you set, if it is, the pairing is complete.
|5.71 x 5.12 x 4.09 inches
|6 12V batteries required.