Q:Are these call buttons waterproof?
A:Normally, water resistance is no problem at all. I put a call button on the wall of the bathroom just in case, when it is sometimes splashed with water does not affect the work at all, but it is not recommended to stay in the water for too long.
Q:How many ringtones does this caregiver pager have?
A:The receiver of caregiver pager has 55 ringtones to choose from and 5 level adjustable volumes from 0db to 110db. Easy use by plugging the receiver into an electrical outlet. I was very surprised at how easy it was to get it set up and running.
Q:Can I put these caregiver pagers in my bedroom and in the hall?
A:Just plug and play. Worked all over the house. Exactly what I needed. My wife had surgery and needed to stay rest. This allowed me to work in other rooms, take a shower, and still easily be able to hear when she needed assistance.
Q:Does this caregiver call system support more devices? Can it be paired with more call buttons or receivers?
A:This caregiver call system support 20 receivers and 55 call buttons. Installation is also easy and intuitive. So grateful for these little devices that I am considering buying more buttons.
Q;Do you think this is a good choice for elderly parents?
A;I bought these caregiver pagers for my father who had leg surgery, all he had to do was push a call button. He cried when he first tried it out of relief and appreciation. The device works great and is so simple to use and set up. Highly recommend!
- [ Need Buttons ] This receiver need to be paired with the CallToU transmitter then the unit can work
- [ Easy to Carry ] The receiver can be moved with the caregiver and the open area working range is 500+ ft, you can take it to the bedroom, kitchen or yard
- [ Smart Ringtones ] The receiver of caregiver pager has 55 ringing tones to choose from and 5 level adjustable volume from 0db to 110db. Easy use by plug the receiver into an electrical outlet
- [ High Quality ] This receiver are waterproof and dustproof. Whether you install it in the washroom or take it outside on a rainy day, you don't have to worry about this caregiver pager getting wet
- [ Dont Hesite to Order ] The sophisticated packaging helps you keep the pager secure without worrying about losing it. If you have any questions, you can check the included user manual, and 24 hours customer services and professional technology team are standing by
When you receive CallToU Receiver,you need to pair it to our CallToU Door Sensor/CallToU Call Button/PIR.
How to pair CallToU Receiver to CallToU Door Sensor/CallToU Call Button/PIR
Step 1:Press and hold down the volume button on the receiver until it makes a "Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 2:Separate the sensor quickly/Press the button on the call button,it will makes a "Ding-Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 3:Separate the sensor/ Press the button on the call button again to confirm whether the receiver can sound,if yes,the pairing is completed.
Easily plug receiver into an electrical outlet (no batteries required).
|3.78 x 3.46 x 2.91 inches
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer