- [ Need Buttons ] This receiver need to be paired with the CallToU transmitter then the unit can work
- [ Easy to Carry ] The receiver can be moved with the caregiver and the open area working range is 500+ ft, you can take it to the bedroom, kitchen or yard
- [ Smart Ringtones ] The receiver of caregiver pager has 55 ringing tones to choose from and 5 level adjustable volume from 0db to 110db. Easy use by plug the receiver into an electrical outlet
- [ High Quality ] This receiver are waterproof and dustproof. Whether you install it in the washroom or take it outside on a rainy day, you don't have to worry about this caregiver pager getting wet
- [ Dont Hesite to Order ] The sophisticated packaging helps you keep the pager secure without worrying about losing it. If you have any questions, you can check the included user manual, and 24 hours customer services and professional technology team are standing by
When you receive CallToU Receiver,you need to pair it to our CallToU Door Sensor/CallToU Call Button/PIR.
How to pair CallToU Receiver to CallToU Door Sensor/CallToU Call Button/PIR
Step 1:Press and hold down the volume button on the receiver until it makes a "Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 2:Separate the sensor quickly/Press the button on the call button,it will makes a "Ding-Ding" sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 3:Separate the sensor/ Press the button on the call button again to confirm whether the receiver can sound,if yes,the pairing is completed.
Easily plug receiver into an electrical outlet (no batteries required).
|Package Dimensions||3.78 x 3.46 x 2.91 inches|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|