- STAY MORE INDEPENDENT AND IN CONTROL:When you or a loved one needs more assistance due to aging or health conditions, it’s normal to feel dependent and uncomfortable. The Daytech caregiver pager is a wireless alert system that gives back some privacy and control to the patient or elderly person, whilst providing peace of mind to their family members. Nice christmas gifts
- GET HELP QUICKLY & EFFICIENTLY:When assistance is needed, a simple press of watch pager sends an alert directly to the caregiver’s pager receiver. This emergency pager system is suitable for private households, as well as hospitals, nursing homes, and many other places. With a range of up to 100ft/30m, the caregiver can go about their work around the house
- ANYONE CAN OPERATE IT:Even with limited function in the hands, a person will be able to press the watch pager to ask for help. The watch pager and alert button unit cannot be immersed in water so should be removed before bathing or showering
- EASY TO SET UP:This Pager and Beeper for Elderly Monitoring comes ready-to-use with standard factory settings. You can alter the settings to your personal needs yourself, or our customer support team can help you – precise pairing between multiple receivers and transmitters, setting a selection of 55 ringtones and adjusting volume
TIPS: If you add more units to work with previous units, you need to pair them before using.
How To Change Ringtone & Pair The Pager?
Plug the receiver into the socket.
Press the forward or backward button to select your favorite ringtone.
Press the volume control and hold it until hear a sound "ding-dong", it meand the receiver get into pairing mode.
Press the call button/watch button, hear the receiver makes a sound "ding-dong" that means the receiver and the call button are paired.
1. The working distance between the call button and the receiver is about 300 ft/90 m, and the working distance between the watch button and the receiver is about 100 ft/30 m.
2. Call buttons and watch buttons can only be splash-proof, Not immersed in water.
3. When the receiver is restored after a power outage, the volume will be restored to the default setting. The default volume setting to maximum volume level ,that is 110dB.
|Package Dimensions||4.33 x 2.95 x 2.91 inches|
|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required. (included)|