- NO MONTHLY FEE & FREE SHIPPING
- 1 Pager Watch and 5 Call Buttons, the Idea is for Both Caregiver and Patient/Elderly/Resident/Handicapped/Sick Freedom while Still calling for Help at home. Not need to Yell to Get Someone’s Attention.
- SMART CAREGIVER ALERT: Vibration or Audible Prompt for choice. Wake Up the Night Shift Caregiver Only, And not wakeup/disturb the others.
- Transmitter/Push Call Button is Waterproof. Acceptable for Meal/Soup Splash. And Allow to be Installed in the Washing Room.
- Transmitter/Push Call Button is Easy Carry. It can Be Put in Pocket. Or Hang on neck as Pendant. Neck Strap included. Fixed in Bedside/Washing Room. The Fixed Bracket and Double sticker are included.
- Both Pager/receiver and Call button are powered by Built-in battery. Pager battery is Rechargeable. Standby time about 3 days. DC 12V 23A Call button battery. Standby time about 1 year.
- User Manual
|Product Name||Wrist Pager System | Wrist Pager Call Button | Wireless Wrist Pager|
|Item NO||SW05 5-1|
|Weight||0.4600 kg = 1.0141 lb = 16.2260 oz|
Portable and easy installation
Approx. 500+feet operation range (open area)
Low power consumption
The battery in Receiver is rechargeable
Battery in Transmitter: 12V 23A ALkaline battery
Working distance:500+Feet in open area
1 * Wrist pager receiver
5 * Transmitters
5 * Double sided Adhesive Tapes
1 * User Manual
5 * 12V 23A batteries
The transmitter requires a 23A 12V Alkaline battery which is already included and not rechargeable.
Q:1. What does the green light represent when I'm charging the watch? I guess it means it's charging but how do I know it is fully charged?
A: The green light blinks while the watch is charging. Once it's charged, the green light will stay on. It will also blink if there is an unanswered call. ——By Customer Wendi McKenzie on December 28, 2018
Fast Delivery：We prioritize shipping from local warehouses in your country/region (such as the United States, Canada, etc.), and you will receive the package soon.