- Approx.500 ft / 150mtrs (open air)
- 5 level of volume
- 55 Ringtones
- Low power consumption
Working voltage of plug-in receiver: 110 – 260V
Battery in transmitter 12V / 23A Alkaline battery
Working Temperature -30℃ - 70℃ / -22F – 158F
12V / 23A Battery
Plug the receiver into a standard socket and switch the socket on.
- Press the transmitter push button and confirm that the transmitter indicator flashes, the receiver goes off “Ding-Dong” and flashes.
- The caregiver pager is paired. The default ringtones is “Ding-Dong”. User can change the ringtone easily, just refer to the “ CHANGING THE RINGTONE” steps.
HOW TO PAIR
Step 1: Long press VOLUME button until the receiver makes Ding sound and flashes.
Step 2 : Press call button quickly, the receiver makes 2 short Ding sound and flashes.
Step 3: Press call button again to confirm whether the receiver goes off properly.
(This method is also suitable for changing ringtone.)
HOW TO CHANGE THE RINGTONE
Step 1: Press FORWARD or BACKWARD button to choose your favorite melody.
Step 2: Long press VOLUME button until the receiver makes Ding sound and flashes.
Step 3 : Press call button quickly, the receiver makes 2 short Ding sound and flashes.
Step 4: Press call button again to confirm whether the receiver goes off properly.
CHANGING THE BATTERY
- Insert the (supplied) Mini Screwdriver in the cover slot at the bottom of the call button and screw out the screws from the button.
- Remove the exhausted battery and dispose of properly.
- Insert the new battery into the battery compartment. Observe correct batter polarity (+ve and -ve), or the unit will not function and may be damaged.
- Refit the call button to the cover, with the push button at the bottom.
CLEARING THE SETTINGS:
Press and hold down the FORWARD button for few seconds until it makes a “Ding” sound and flashes, all the settings will be cleared, the receiver backs to the factory default settings (it means that the ringtone you have set and the call buttons you have added / paired will be cleared.)
If the receiver does not sound, the following are possible causes:
- The battery in the call button may be run down (the call button indicator will not flash). Replace the battery.
- The battery may be inserted the wrong way round (polarity reversed). Insert the battery correctly, but be aware the reverse polarity may damage the unit.
- Ensure that the receiver is switched on at the mains.
- Check that neither the call button nor the receiver are near to possible sources of electrical interference, such as power adaptor, or other wireless devices.
- The range will be reduced by obstacles such as walls, although this will have been checked during setup. Check that nothing, particularly a metal object, has been placed between the cal button and the receiver. You may need to reposition the receiver.
- Check that your mains supply is correct for the receiver.
- The receiver is for INDOOR use only. Do not use outside or allow to become wet.
- There are no user-serviceable parts. Do not attempt to repair either the transmitter or the receiver by yourself.